Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter 2007!
















A photo and a painting of my Grandson, Tyler. The photo was taken 2 years ago after we dyed Easter eggs. The painting I did last year.

Tyler's a great kid, now 12 years old and growing too quickly. We dyed eggs together again on Thursday afternoon. It was a fun and relaxing time with him. We laughed, chatted about our next creation, and caught up on each others lives. He and I hadn't spent any real time together since before Christmas.

Tyler has been a terrific model for me over the past 3-4 years, and the public seems to enjoy the paintings I have done of him. I will be sorry when he passes through this wonderful stage of his life and gets too big to pose for his Granny any longer.

The painting is titled "On Three!", one of Martin's title's. It was in my solo exhibition at Sharon Weiss Gallery last year. 20" x 16" Oil on Gessoed Masonite.


No comments: