Thanks very much to the Editor in Chief for this opportunity to write for her new online publication, and also for enthusiastically embracing the idea of interviewing an artist who is not widely known. Along with the article are several wonderful images of Michael McEwan’s work, his bio and a little something about me as well.
You can use this Guest Pass to view the article, as well as access all of the other content of interest in the March issue. Please share all of the following instructions with anyone you wish:
How to Use the Guest Pass
1. Go to www.CreateBetterPaintings.com
2. Click on the Member Log-in link in the lower left, at the bottom of the navigation menu list
3. On the Log-in page, key in this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Then key in this password: marchguests
5. Click the Log-in button (please see the note below)
6. At the top of the new page, click Go To Website Home Page
7. Once you're back on the home page, click on any article links that interest youIMPORTANT NOTE: If the system does not work, please contact the editor at email@example.com. Do NOT press the Forgot Your Password? link. This will automatically re-set the password to a random number, which will lock out everyone attempting to use this Guest Pass.