Thursday, April 09, 2015

Tomorrow's another day!

Today was a wonderful day. After breakfast, there was David's painting amazing demo, lunch, and then we painted until 4pm. After a little down time, Edie and I spent the evening with Jill from Chicago, and our teacher, David Shevlino. The four of us are the only folks staying in the Franciscan Life Processing Center, and so we spent the evening talking about art and life, English TV shows, and more.

There were heavy bouts of rain this evening or else we'd have gone out for dinner. A pond developed in the lawn outside, and a fog settled in over the newly formed pond.

I had hoped to post a photo of my desk with today's painting, plus the small painting that I purchased from David's small stash, but the best laid plans of mice and men . . . I have three Gmail accounts. My Gmail is not on the same email as my blog, so to access the photos that I emailed to myself from my phone, well, I would have to sign out, download the photos, and then sign back in. It seems all to hard right now. But I wanted to touch base with you anyway. I'll be stronger in the AM with a good night's sleep.

No comments: