Wednesday, June 20, 2012

High Falls Park

I see my photo from this mornings painting spot didn't post. So trying this one from our afternoon spot.

I painted 12 x 9 inches at the falls. I thought I'd taken a photo of the painting on the easel with the tablet, but I am mistaken. I took it with my camera. I'll work on getting that photo. My paintings no too bad, considering it the second painting of a waterfall I've done in my life, both here in the Adirondacks.

We went early to this site, and things were fine until at the very bottom, I fell and hit my right side ribs on my easel. It knocked the wind out of me, but eventually I got set up - even though I was right out in the full sun. 88 degrees today and sunny.

I'm pretty sore. Thanks to Margie for carrying my easel uphill.

No comments: