Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Making it Happen

Kathie, director of the Peninsula Art School
at the first "Meet the Artist's Night"



This was the first of many special event opportunities
throughout the week where Palette Sponsors
were able to meet and talk with artists.

I love this photo of Cinnamon, who worked hard on planning the 1st Annual Door County Plein Air Festival. This was the 3rd year for the Festival, and I thank Cinnamon for all of her continued hard work. Here she is flanked by the two official event photographers, Tom Groenfeldt at left, and on the right, Dennis Connolly.

Here are two young women that worked hard for us all. Left is Katie, a summer intern, and right is Jackie. (I do hope I get the names right. Someone tell me if I'm wrong so I can change spelling or wrong names.)


This is Kay and her great smile, she also has a wonderful infectious laugh. What would I have done without Kay??? Never seeming to loose her cool, she was a great point of contact for questions, hanging, and just anything that you needed. She helped me choose work for the wall, price it and even helped with titles when I was just plain pooped and not thinking straight. Thanks Kay.

No comments: