Monday, July 23, 2012

Ireland or Bust: Flashback to 2005, Part 1

Does it get any better than this?
Here we were in December 2005, in a cemetery, not sure where, but it doesn't matter. They are always interesting, and nothing more gorgeous than these ancient Celtic crosses covered with "time".

We are going back to Ireland this year. We leave Thursday, July 26, and need to be at the airport by 6:15am! Yikes. Then we sit for hours in Chicago. To be exact, 10 hours! It was the cheapest fare we could get when we booked the travel.

I will be blogging as much as possible from Ireland, so if you know anyone that it interested in Ireland, or the Plein Air Convention I will be taking part in for the first week, let them know about my blog.

I will be taking my Motorola Xyboard Tablet, 10" screen to work from, and it's not as easy to work with as my laptop, but a darn site easier to carry. So counting down, and wanted to let you all know.

Many of you are not registered as friends, and you email be behind the scenes and it comes to me in my earthlink email box. I will not be checking that while I am away, and won't get your comments until I return. You could however make the comments here on the blog. What a novel idea!

No comments: