Monday, August 12, 2013

Madrid: Aug. 5, last day, more installations

I had a hard time defining a concept fot this large wooden tunnel with a huge fan at the end. The public seemed a little confused as to what to do with this whole thing.

There was a freezer with a sign that instructed you to open it and take a piece of ice (there were two different shapes). Monica told me to put it in my mouth. Into my mouth went the swirl-shaped ice piece; into the tunnel I went. When I almost reached the fan, which didn't blow air on me or anyone else, I got the taste of salt. I waited to see if anything would happen. Nope.

I went back to the freezer for the sqiggle-shaped piece of ice. Monica said it was sweet. The people in the tunnel were just holding the ice, so I tried that. I figured that they spoke Spanish and might know something more than we did. Nope, nothing happened.

I never got an inklig of a concept from this. But I did really like the large wooden structure.

The third photo????

No comments: