Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Madrid: Day 5

I'm having a bit of trouble remembering this day. Got to check my book.

OKAY! You'll like this, I did. The Teatro Real Tour, Cerralbo Museum, Templo de Debod, break and a beer, then the Emitas de San Antonio de Florida with a fabulous ceiling by Goya. Pluse he's buried there! Whew, lots of walking and no siesta.

The theatre tour started at 11am and went on until 1:15 pm! Finally a place to take photos! The bass fiddle cases in the hall, cleaning the huge chandelier that hangs over the orchestra seats, the balconies, me sitting in the hair and makeup room, wigs ( you know how much I love wigs, right), a posrer showing a makeup transformation, Monica in the Queen's box, and the Queen's sitting room with her portrait. We should never had been allowed in this area, but our guide didn't care.

No comments: