Thursday, June 13, 2013

Camino: day 1

Didn't have a good nights sleep. Too early for me, then fell asleep, went to bathroom and snoring had me awake for a while. Alarm will go off in 10 minutes. Someone walking around below preparing breakfast. Paul just vaselined his feet, put on his socks and went to the toilet. Easying into today. I expect you are all asleep now.

For a couple of you who missed the address: prismatic-palette.blogspot.com is my blog .

To Trey, my trainer, you are coming halfway up the Pyrenees with me today.

On Jun 13, 2013 10:03 PM, "Dawson, Martin" <MDawson@megtec.com> wrote:

We just started the unit and are about to put a hot load on the chiller to see how it holds up. [10:05 pm your time 4:05 pm our time]

 

Love you

Martin

 

From: Debra Joyce Dawson [mailto:debrajoycedawson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 3:53 PM
To: Dawson, Martin
Subject: Did u get the chiller

 

How's work?

No comments: