Monday, June 10, 2013

Great day St. Jean-De-Luz #2

Whew! Just look at the color of that water, looks like the Ganges. Really muddy from all the rain.

I had fun yesterday by the boats. A few of the fishermen most likely grew up like I did hearing their fathers say, "You'd better get down there and bail out your boat before it sinks." I could just feel my Dad here yesterday morning. I was so excited to watch the bwiling action. It'd been a long time since I'd done that.

I had to make a drawing in my book, and finally just had to paint it.

I had a lot of onlookers and several people asking if I sell my paintings. And one man from Paris with an apartment here in St. Jean-de-Luz talked to me for quite a while. We exchanged emails and gave him my website address. He said he only hangs paintings of this place in his apartment here. And if he ordered one, he'd want a large painting.

No comments: