Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Camino: Day 27, July 10, beds

First, last nights beds in the Benedictine Monastery in Leon. Then the beds where we sleep tonight at Albergue San Antonio de Padua in Villar de Mazarife.

We had a marvekous home cooked meal: salad with homemade dressing, a cold gazpacho soup, and a vegetarian paella. Hearty bread, water and wine, and a crepe drizzled with chocolate sauce, fresh cherries, an orange slice and a little whipped cream.

The chef is also the man who gave me a foot massage. Wow! No pain in my feet right now, and I will do this again for sure. At some point, I felt the strain and stress drain out of my leg and foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that dinner. YUM. Beautiful landscape photos. Have u tried to paintwith the new brushes? E.

Bridgette said...

Debra, you have come too far to let it beat you now! Hang in there and find a foot massage in every village! Your trip sounds awesome and thanks for posting the pics.
If you want to see the test for the new website go to the OPAS website and after the word .com add a forward slash/test. I just sent more corrections today. Bridgette