Sunday, July 05, 2015

Dinan: July 5th, church bells &

Lovely to hear the church bells this morning as I sat and drank my café crème. It's really one of my favorite things about Europe.

The photos were taken yesterday, July 4th, when I wandered into l'Église St. Malo. Just as I rounded the corner and viewed the scene in the first photo, the organ blasted out! Wow! There is nothing better than to feel the air vibrating around you, through you, from the power of an organ blast!!!!

I lit a candle for those who have passed on, as I always do, and for Françoise, my fantastic French teacher and friend. I love the way the camera captured the heat and light coming off the candles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved both the old churches up in the walled part of town, for different reasons.